Ownership & Management
Victor Lawrence Rollandi, Sr., USN (Retired)
President and Chief Executive Officer
The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, MBA, Class of 1979
University of California at Berkeley, BA English and Naval Science, Class of 1973
Commissioned through UCB Naval ROTC Program, Distinguished Naval Graduate Member, UCB Honor Student Society
Saint Ignatius College Preparatory, San Francisco, Class of 1968
- 1979-2012 – Rigging International. Alameda, California. A general engineering and contracting firm specializing worldwide in heavy lift rigging and heavy haul transport services to ports, maritime services, petrochemical, fossil and nuclear power plants.
- 1994-2009 – Chairman and Co-owner. Extensive international business development in new venture and strategic alliance formation in Europe and Asia. Successfully planned and implemented ongoing nuclear heavy lift plant service worldwide. Progressive executive experience in field operation, project and profit center management, labor relations, strategic planning and board governance.
- 2009-2012 – Managing Director, Global Nuclear Marketing and Sales
- 2005-Present – Founder, President and Owner, SDV Services, Inc., a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned and Small Business.
- California State Contractor “A” License (General Engineering and Contracting)
1973-2003 – US Navy, Regular and Reserve Service. Retired with rank of Captain.
- Domestic, Middle Eastern and NATO senior assignments
- Three major Naval Intelligence tours as Commanding Officer
- Active Duty recall for Desert Shield/Desert Storm, directing sensitive Human Intelligence collection. Security clearance information available upon request.
- 1995-2000 – Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) Barbary Coast Chapter
- 2000-Present – World Presidents’ Organization (WPO) Northern California Chapter, progressive leadership positions leading to Chapter Chairman, 2009-10.
- American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- US Naval Institute, Association of the United States Navy, Naval Intelligence Professionals.
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- Wilderness Unlimited
Born in San Francisco, California. Married with four children.
Kenneth W. Carrion
37+ years’ experience estimating and supervising heavy lift rigging and transport construction projects.
2014-present: SDV Services, Inc., Operations Manager
1988-2014: Rigging International dba Sarens, Project Manager
1982-1987: Reinholm Crane & Rigging, Project Superintendent, qualified Safety Supervisor
Responsible for total site management, including planning and supervising all labor and materials, on-site fabrication and site engineering:
- Space Shuttle Endeavour Transport Project, Los Angeles, CA, utilizing SPMT’s (self-propelled modular trailers). Received SCR&A’s National Heavy Haul of Year Award
- Port of Oakland Container Crane erections, retrofitting and relocations (1981 to present)
- Port of Oakland Container Crane Rigging and Repair Contracts, including painting (2005 to present)
- Port of Portland Hyundai Heavy Industries Container Crane construction, including negotiation of extra work contracts, and coordinating and testing crane to meet industry standards (1992)
- Rapid Bridge Projects, moving bridges with SPMT’s throughout CA, Utah, Chicago and Boston (2010-2012)
- Removal, transport and re-installation of Fourth Street Bridge in San Francisco
- Installation of pedestrian bridge over San Joaquin River, CA
- RE-erection of Folsom Historic Truss Bridge across Lake Natoma, CA
- Bridge repairs for Southern Pacific Railroad
- Repaired San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge following 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake
- Management of support labor for Maxim Crane Works projects throughout Northern California
- Multiple installations of cable barrier systems for Cable Moore
- Erections of steel platform/structures for low sulfur diesel project at Valero Refinery, CA
- Transportation and erection of two 240 ton, 28’ diameter coker drums at Shell Refinery, Martinez, CA, including barge on-load/off-load and land transport
- Removal/disposal of Heavy Ion Accelerator (HILAC) tanks, heavy steel and concrete shielding blocks and equipment in Building 71, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Removal of shielding blocks, installation of Spear 2/Spear 3 equipment and laser tables; demolition of buildings at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC)
- Renovation work at Oakland Coliseum in CA
- Rigging, erection and dress-out of reformate splitter column at Chevron Refinery in Richmond, CA
- Equipment installation at Lonestar Industries, Davenport, CA
- Erection/dismantling of tower cranes throughout CA and NEV.
- Erection of pre-cast parking structures/exterior decorative panels
San Jose State University
Ohlone Junior College
A.A., Business Management
A.A., Liberal Arts/Social Services
California Department of Real Estate Associate Licenses